Joining our Benefactor Scheme will bring you closer to the work on our stages and behind the scenes, giving you the opportunity to see and experience the impact of your support.
Benefactor Scheme membership is £600 for 12 months.
As a thank you for your support you will receive:
- Complimentary tickets for you and a guest to three Made at Sherman productions a year, with the option to attend either a dedicated guest night and drinks reception or another date of your choice.
- An invitation to an annual supporters’ event hosted by our Artistic Director and members of the Sherman team.
- Regular email bulletins and updates.
- A dedicated ticket booking service through a direct line to our Fundraising department.
- Acknowledgement of your support on the Sherman Theatre website.
The Benefactor Scheme includes a benefits value representing the cost of membership to the charity. These benefits can be purchased separately at this price. Any amounts given over and above this benefits value are given freely as a donation and are eligible for Gift Aid. Benefactor Scheme – Donation £386 / Benefits £214.
To discuss purchasing benefits separately please contact Emma Tropman, Head of Fundraising & Development on 02920 646976.
Diary of upcoming Benefactor Scheme supporter events:
Tuesday 27 February 2024, 6-8pm – Annual Supporters Event
An introduction to our upcoming programme of Made at Sherman productions from our Artistic Director and Literary team.
Thursday 14 March 2024, 6pm – Production Guest Night – The Wife of Cyncoed by Matt Hartley
Thursday 23 May 2024, 6pm – Production Guest Night – The Women of Llanrumney by Azuka Oforka
Thursday 17 October 2024, 6pm – Production Guest Night – Odyssey ’84 by Tim Price
We are also able to offer a Behind the Scenes tour for new members on the following dates:
- Saturday 13 January 2024, 10-11am
- Friday 1 March 2024, 10-11am
- Saturday 4 May 2024, 10-11am
- Friday 5 July 2024, 10-11am
- Saturday 7 September 2024, 10-11am
- Friday 8 November 2024, 10-11am