Your safety remains our priority
• The wearing of masks is encouraged
• Thorough cleaning arrangements remain in place and hand sanitiser is available throughout our foyer
• Covid 19 Refund Policy
You will be entitled to a full refund if you receive a positive Covid-19 test result and are therefore unable to attend a performance. If you made a booking prior to 25 August 2021 and do not feel ready to return to Sherman Theatre we will refund the cost of your tickets as long as we receive the request no later than 14 days prior to the performance.
• Print at home / e-tickets / unique reference numbers will replace tickets printed at Sherman Theatre
We won’t send out or accept previously printed tickets at the theatre. Print at home or e-tickets will be issued in place of printed tickets. For anyone who can’t use print at home or e-tickets you will be able to collect a printed ticket from the Box Office on arrival.
• Card payments are preferred
We will still be accepting cash but want to minimise cash handling, for everyone’s safety. If you do have a card we would prefer to take a contactless payment.
• If you have access needs and requirements please let us know
Anyone with access needs or requirements who feels that their visit to the Sherman might be more difficult than usual should get in touch with our Box Office team (029 2064 6900 / firstname.lastname@example.org) so that they can talk through your visit with you.
We will contact you by email in advance of your visit with specific information relating to Covid-19 safety for that performance.