Your Safety and Peace of Mind are our Priority
• All audience members aged 18 and over must obtain and show a NHS Covid Pass or provide proof (email or text message) of a negative lateral flow test result taken in the last 24 hours to gain entry to a performance. Find out more here.
• We are asking all audience members to take a lateral flow test before visiting the theatre, and ideally provide proof of a negative result from an LFT taken within the last 24 hours.
If you receive a positive Covid test in advance of attending we will refund the cost of your ticket.
• Please wear a mask throughout your visit.
All audience members and visitors must wear a mask (or masks) for the duration of their visit including during performances, unless you are exempt (except when eating and drinking in the auditorium). Café Bar customers are not expected to wear a mask whilst seated at a table.
• Foyer and Café Bar.
2m social distancing must be maintained in our indoor spaces, and only 6 people can meet together in a group. We are encouraging people to pre-order drinks and snacks for collection or delivery to your seat.
• Social distancing in place between bookings in the Main House.
In line with the latest government announcement, in the Main House bookings will be sat in groups of no larger than six and with 2m social distancing between each group.
• Covid 19 Refund Policy
You will be entitled to a full refund if you receive a positive Covid-19 test result and are therefore unable to attend a performance. If you made a booking prior to 25 August 2021 for any of the following shows and do not feel ready to return to Sherman Theatre we will refund the cost of your tickets as long as we receive the request no later than 14 days prior to the performance: Mark Thomas (15 Feb), Jay Rayner (17 Feb), Matt Forde (14 Apr) Jinkx Monsoon & Major Scales (10 Jun).
• Print at home / e-tickets / unique reference numbers will replace tickets printed at Sherman Theatre.
We won’t send out or accept previously printed tickets at the theatre. Print at home or e-tickets will be issued in place of printed tickets. For anyone who can’t use print at home or e-tickets you will be able to collect a printed ticket from the Box Office on arrival.
• Card payments are preferred.
We will still be accepting cash but want to minimise cash handling, for everyone’s safety. If you do have a card we would prefer to take a contactless payment.
• Thorough cleaning arrangements remain in place.
• If you have access needs and requirements please let us know.
Anyone with access needs or requirements who feels that their visit to the Sherman might be more difficult than usual should get in touch with our Box Office team (029 2064 6900 / firstname.lastname@example.org) so that they can talk through your visit with you.
The above measures will remain in place until 31 December 2021 and will be reviewed after that point. In the meantime should the situation change we may need to consider and introduce additional measures. Many of the measures outlined here are in line with steps being taken by theatres across Wales. We will contact you by email in advance of your visit with specific information relating to Covid-19 safety for that performance.