As a registered charity, Sherman Theatre relies on support from individuals, companies, trusts and foundations to help us deliver our work both on and off stage.
Support from people like you can help us to present a varied and diverse artistic programme, reach new audiences, engage with communities, and develop new writers and emerging artists.
Every gift, big or small, can make a huge difference. You can donate:
By phone - please contact our Box Office team on 029 2064 6900
If you would like to discuss making a regular donation to support Sherman Theatre please contact our Fundraising Manager, Emma Tropman on 02920 646975 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our achievements from Autumn 2014 to Summer 2016
• 120,000 total expected audience
• Worked with 400 schools
• 10,273 the number of half price, under 25 tickets taken advantage of
• 21 schools (1,277 children) in disadvantaged areas supported through our schools appeal
• 169 productions presented from companies across the world
• 17 companies that Sherman Theatre has co-produced with
• 641 performances
• 250% increase in Christmas audiences (between 2013-2015)
• 1,886 the number of people facing barriers to attendance that Sherman 5 has helped experience theatre for the first time