Passionate about performing?
“The youth theatre has boosted my confidence to amounts I had never considered possible (for me personally)” A participant, aged 16.
Sherman Youth Theatre is about young people. It’s a place where they can belong, but most importantly it’s a place where they can be themselves and explore what makes them tick.
Every week our young people build their confidence by learning new skills, having fun and making new friends. Our dedicated team lead sessions that are not just about acting and theatre. We also know that social skills, problem solving and teamwork are just as important to our young people.
We have had to move our face to face workshops online, but that is all that’s changed. We are still here for young people and if you are aged between 4 and 18 there is a place for you.
Our next sessions begin in the week beginning 4 Jan. There is a session every week, but there is no pressure to attend every one. Below you will find a list of session times and a guide to what ages we feel are suitable for each group.
Sherman Youth Theatre is open to everyone. We aware that every child develops at their own rate and ability is not always linked to age. If you feel for whatever reason your young person may be better suited to another group, please contact us. We aim to find the best fit for everyone, so our young people can make the most of their experiences.
You can book a place now by calling Sherman Theatre Box Office on 029 2064 6900 (Our current open hours are Mon – Fri between 9.00-1.00pm) or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to talk to someone before you book your place then please email Tim email@example.com
• Sherman Sherbets Reception and Year 1 (ages 4 – 6) – Saturday, 10.00am - 11.00am
• Sherman Sherbets Years 2 & 3 (ages 6 – 8) – Saturday, 11.15am - 12.45pm
• Sherman Youth Theatre Group 1 - Years 4 & 5 (ages 8 – 10) Wednesday, 6.00pm - 7.30pm
• Sherman Youth Theatre Group 2 - Years 6, 7 & 8 (ages 10 – 13) Thursday, 6.00pm - 7.30pm
• Sherman Youth Theatre Group 3 - Years 9 & 10 (ages 13 – 15) Tuesday, 6.00pm - 7.30pm
• Sherman Youth Theatre Group 4 - Year 11+ (ages 15 – 18) Wednesday, 7.30pm - 9.30pm