Sherman 5 is part of the Tempo Time Credits network. Time Credits can be both earned and spent.
For full details about spending Time Credits at Sherman Theatre for the Spring Season 2019, please see here, but here are some key points:
- We accept Tempo Time Credits (formerly Spice Time Credits).
- Time Credits can be used to purchase tickets for any performance – two Time Credits per ticket -- subject to availability.
- There are a limited number of tickets available for each show.
- You can book two adult tickets with Time Credits for any show.
- For family shows, you can book tickets for two adults and tickets for your children with Time Credits.
- If you are a gatekeeper for a group and want to bring a group of more than eight, please contact Siân Mile, the Sherman 5 Facilitator, at email@example.com
- This offer is for new bookings and cannot be applied retrospectively.
- You do not have to be a Sherman 5 member to use Time Credits.
Visit the Sherman Theatre page on the Tempo website here.
EARNING TIME CREDITS: HOW DOES IT WORK?
Time Credits strengthen and build communities by engaging those who may not normally get very involved in their local area, as well as by encouraging people to be involved in different ways in order to add a new dimension to their lives (and the community). Time Credits are a way of 'thanking' people for any time that they choose to give. Time Credits build local networks by linking schools, businesses, community groups and individuals.
For every one hour of time that an individual gives to a community-focused project, group or activity that is a part of the Time Credits network, they will receive one Time Credit which can be used to access a variety of different services or activities within the local community such as bread-making classes, swimming sessions, ten-pin bowling, hair and beauty treatments or trips to the theatre.
There are opportunities to earn Time Credits as a Sherman 5 Rep at Sherman Theatre. More details about the new phase of the Sherman 5 Rep scheme are coming soon.