FEBRUARY 2019: SHERMAN 5 NEWS
Good news! Thanks to significant additional funding from Paul Hamlyn Foundation, we are delighted to confirm that Sherman 5 will continue for another four years, starting in 2019.
You can read the press release about the More and Better grant we have secured here.
Full details about this new phase of Sherman 5 and the Sherman 5 Rep programme will be posted here shortly.
As a Sherman 5 Rep, you will help to spread the word about the project and make Sherman 5-supported performances at the theatre even better for members by meeting and greeting new audiences and getting involved in activities before and after shows.
The opportunities for Sherman 5 Reps will include the following:
- Front of house duties at the theatre for Sherman 5-supported performances
- Supporting the marketing and promotion of the Sherman 5 project within the community and at special events
- Raising awareness of the project through your networks
In return for your contribution as a Sherman 5 Rep, you will receive the following:
- 1 Time Credit for every hour volunteered, supported by the Spice Time Credits network
- Free Sherman 5 T-shirt on sign-up and free Sherman 5 hoodie after 25 hours
- Training in Health & Safety awareness and Front of House duties and procedures
- Equality of Opportunity and Diversity
- If you're passionate about the Sherman 5 project and feel you've got the energy and experience for this challenge, we'd be delighted to hear from you.
Sherman 5, generously supported by the Paul Hamlyn Foundation, is designed to give people who have never attended a performance at Sherman Theatre the chance to do so.